Brexit – Zeebrugge and ON TIME Quay services
Even in Zeebrugge, you can count on ON TIME as your trusted partner
After years of uncertainty, many negotiations and compromises, the separation of the UK and EU is final. Despite trade and cooperation agreements between the UK and the EU, we can expect a lot of changes. Export and import can expect more product checks, veterinary checks, customs checks and other additional customs formalities.
Quay work is one of ON TIME Logistics‘ specialties where your orders are handled with the utmost care, from physical inspection including gas measurement to lighter service.
ON TIME Quay has not stopped moving and has developed its activities in Zeebrugge to offer the same ease of use as the services in the Port of Antwerp.
You can count on this:
- the continuity and enthusiasm of the entire ON TIME Kaai team
- the ease of use of our customer portal for order booking
- a central digital follow-up
- On-the-spot reporting
For what types of assignments can you call on our professionals?
- Physical verifications GIP Zeebrugge (survey, wagons, containers, general cargo, trucks…).
- Physical verifications on site (outside the BIP, on company premises, in warehouses, terminals)
- Handling of documents for veterinary inspections (FAVV-IVK)
- Valideren van certificaten voor export (EUR1, ATR, …) en import (AGRIM, VI1n…)
- Documentencontroles bij douane
How do you book an order?
At ON TIME we offer our clients an online portal for all their orders: the ON TIME Online platform. With great ease of use you can book your orders online and follow them in real time. For orders in Zeebrugge, you can also count on us:
- pre-programmed locations and possibility of free entry.
- with 1 check mark instruction gas measurement.
- Upload attachments (customs documents, certificates, B/L’s, product information,…) to the order in one go.